Delicious and nutritious as is, but you can add a teaspoon of peanut butter for more flavor and extra healthy fats for your growing baby!
Rolled oats, bananas, chia seeds, cinnamon.
This product has been made in a kitchen where it may have been exposed to allergens such as fish, eggs, nuts and wheat.
- Defrost in the fridge for 6-8 hours or overnight. Or decant frozen into a bowl or pot and heat up from frozen.
- When ready to feed, tear open the pouch and decant into a bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes (do not boil). You may also warm up in a pot on the stove.
- Always check the temperature before feeding your baby.
- Keep frozen in a freezer.
- Once defrosted and opened, use within 48 hours.
- Do not re-freeze.