1 large onion (chopped)
500 g hake
2 to 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
10 ml oil
2 tablespoons (30 ml) white vinegar or lemon juice
2 tablespoons parsley (finely chopped)
1 teaspoon thyme
2 teaspoons dill (optional)
50 g grated Cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper to season to taste
A decent pinch of cayenne pepper
- Fry onion until translucent
- Grease an oven dish and place fish fillets in the dish
- Sprinkle dill and chopped garlic over fish and then the onion
- Whisk together the eggs, oil, vinegar or lemon juice or wine, parsley, thyme, salt, and black and cayenne pepper. Add cheese and mix.
- Distribute mixture evenly over fish.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 200 C until lightly browned.
- Serve warm.